Welcome to St James CE Primary Academy
On behalf of the children, parents, governors and staff I would like to warmly welcome you to St James’ CE Primary Academy.
Our school is a place of high expectations, where we aim to provide all our pupils with a friendly, supportive and vibrant learning environment. We promote a love of learning and enable every individual to develop to their full God given potential.
Our school is a purposeful place underpinned by our shared Christian values (name the values here). It is a fun place to be, with both creativity and enjoyment celebrated, alongside academic achievements. Above all our school is a safe place, at the heart of the community and where every individual is valued.
Our school converted to an academy on 1st September 2016 joining a group of schools belonging to St Chad’s Academy Trust (SCAT). This is the Lichfield Diocese’s Multi-Academy Trust (MAT). This partnership of schools will provide us with opportunities to further increase the educational outcomes and opportunities for your children, whilst set within the framework of a Christian belief and practice.
We hope you enjoy looking at our website. It will give you a taster of what school life is like at St James’ and an insight into the range of activities and opportunities that are available. Hopefully it will also provide useful information for parents and guardians.
We will be delighted if you would like to come and meet us, have a look around, see the children at work and discover how your child could thrive here. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit- we will be pleased to welcome you at any time.
Mr Chris Dobson
- Unfortunately due to the weather, today’s pancake races are cancelled.
- Following on from the success last year, we will be hosting another of our ‘Bring your Family to School’ events on Thursday 19th October 2017 9am -10.30am.
- We will be holding our Harvest Festival Service at St James' Church on Friday 29th September at 9:30am. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Bishop Clive Gregory (Bishop of Wolverhampton) will be coming to visit St James Primary on Friday 22nd September.
- Thursday 21st September will be our Jeans for Genes day.
Here We Are
Latest Newsround stories
- Winter Olympics 2018: GB lose to Sweden in curling semi-final
Great Britain's women curlers lose to Sweden in the Winter Olympic semi-finals and will play for a b…
- 'The Beast from the East' could bring us snow
Weather experts say "The Beast from the East" could bring snow to the UK.
- Kylie Jenner 'sooo over' Snapchat - wiping £1 billion off its value
The value of the company that owns Snapchat has dropped dramatically after the reality TV star tweet…