Welcome to St James CE Primary Academy
A warm welcome from the children, staff, parents and governors to St James CE Primary Academy!
It is an exciting time for St James CE Primary Academy, with new opportunities available to us to enhance and support the learning with the aim of providing the best possible education for your child(ren).
St James CE Primary Academy is a place of high expectations, where we aim to provide all our pupils with a friendly, supportive and vibrant learning environment. We promote a love of learning and enable every individual to develop to their full potential. Our school is a purposeful place underpinned by shared Christian values and is a fun place to be, with both creativity and enjoyment celebrated, alongside academic achievements. Above all, St James Primary is a safe place at the heart of the community, where every individual is valued.
We converted to Academy status on 1st September 2016 as we believe that joining a group of schools within the Church Of England Central Educational Trust (ST Chad's Academies Trust), will provide us with opportunities to further increase the educational outcomes for our children.
We hope you enjoy looking at our website. It will give you a taster of school life and an insight into the range of activities and opportunities that are available, as well as being full of lots of useful information for parents and guardians.
We will be delighted if you would like to come and meet us, have a look around, see the children at work and discover how your child could thrive here. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit- we will be pleased to welcome you at any time.
Mr Chris Dobson
School will be open as normal on Tuesday 12th December. Please take care coming in.
- Following on from the success last year, we will be hosting another of our ‘Bring your Family to School’ events on Thursday 19th October 2017 9am -10.30am.
- We will be holding our Harvest Festival Service at St James' Church on Friday 29th September at 9:30am. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Bishop Clive Gregory (Bishop of Wolverhampton) will be coming to visit St James Primary on Friday 22nd September.
- Thursday 21st September will be our Jeans for Genes day.
- Archery club will be starting next week.
Here We Are
If you require a paper copy of the website please ask at the office and this will be provided free of charge.