Welcome to Class 3, the start of Key Stage 2. This is where children will spend their time as Year 3 and 4 pupils.
Class 3 are taught by Mrs Bissell on a Monday and Mrs Whyte Tuesday to Thursday each week.
Each morning begins with reading time and is followed by English and Maths. The afternoons cover the wider curriculum in which subjects such as: Geography, History, RE, Science, ICT and Art and Design are taught through the current topic.
Homework- All log ons and passwords and in the front of the Reading Diaries, these need to be in school daily.
- English homework is set on Google Classroom
- Maths homework is set on MyMaths
- Children are expected to read for 20 minutes per day.
- Timetables practice should be ongoing and is accessed via Times Table Rock Stars.
- Tuesday - children should come to school in their PE kits
- The children are currently swimming each Monday until the Christmas holiday.