Our School Vision
Together through faith we will aspire to grow in our understanding of ourselves, in our abilities and in our knowledge of God’s wonderful diverse world.
TrusT; Love; Honesty & Truthfulness; Respect; Friendship and Perseverance
Through our vision and values we will:
- Develop the perseverance to work independently, co-operatively and with self-discipline so that through faith we can aspire to reach our full God-given potential.
- Give all the opportunity to develop spirituality through collective worship.
- Have a challenging, broad and creative curriculum that develops our children mentally, socially, physically and spiritually.
- Show respect for one another as unique creations of God acknowledging that everyone has a special part to play within our caring school community.
- Display honesty and truthfulness in the way we conduct ourselves.
- Develop trust in ourselves and our abilities trying our best at everything we do.
- Foster a caring attitude for the school respecting its environment both inside and out.
- Show love and friendship towards others that respects difference and diversity.
- Be mindful of our Christian values and seek ways in which we can show these both inside and outside of school.
- Help all who work in our school to develop good mental health and well-being habits.
- Prepare our children for the responsibilities, opportunities and experiences of adult life.